Website Manager

SYSA & Stockton Storm FC Academy

News Detail


Mar, 2020

Spring 2020 Rec Season-CANCELLED

SYSA Families,
Our club has had to make the very tough decision to cancel our Spring Rec season. At this time we feel it is the right decision for the safety of our SYSA players and families.
As you already know, CalNorth made the decision to postpone all games and practices until April 15th. This decision would have shortened our season by three games.  We have recently been informed by the County that all field rentals are suspended until the end of April, shortening our season by 2 additional games.
The SYSA Board feels that the amount of time your kids would be allowed to play would not be sufficient enough to provide a successful season.
We know we couldn’t possibly make a decision that would work best for every family, so instead we are asking for your feedback on your wishes for what works best for your individual family.
We are asking that one member from each household completes the below survey. 
At this time we are prepared to provide full refunds back on Spring registrations. If you would like to transfer your fees to the Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 season your registration will be transferred over and you will not lose your place in registration order. Fall registration will be opening up to all Fall players and Fall coaches in the next few days.
We are asking all Spring coaches to please let us know if you will be continuing to coach with us in the Fall. Please hold on to your uniforms and coach's packets at this time. We will be asking for them back once our office hours resume.
Thank you for your understanding at this time.
-SYSA Board